Thursday, August 23, 2012

Count Me In - #BlogElul 4 with thanks to @JulieAnnSilver!


Counting is often a way for us to make order of the things around us - but in some ways it can remove us from being present. We have to step back and observe in order to count things. How can we use counting to step in to the present moment? I am inspired by these words from @JulieAnnSilver's song "Count Me In"

I have been walking beside many others;
I started this journey a long time ago.
A lifetime of living and learning together
With each new beginning, each of us will grow.
Count me in, I can stand up and be a part.
Count me in, let me find my own way
For I can be counted on, so I’m accountable.
Count me in, count me in today.

For an MP3 version of the song: http://tiny.cc/eu18gw

No comments:

Post a Comment